Morgan Parkes Recruitment specialises in providing high quality temporary and permanent office based staff across the West Midlands and Warwickshire. We can also cover additional geographical locations if required.
We believe that our approach is different, our team, our candidates and our delivery. Our strategy focuses on creating successful, long term relationships with our clients, so that we can quickly and efficiently offer a recruitment solution for their staffing short fall.
We feel it is very important to make sure we understand our clients’ recruitment needs and in turn match the ideal candidate with their business. We ensure that we meet all of our candidates before submitting them to vacancies, as we understand that the team fit and company culture is just as important as the skills and experience the candidate may have.
From 1st June 2020 our Employment Support Hub will be available to all of our contacts, and will include discounted rates with local partners in the following fields….
- Human Resources – a HR specialist who can assist with any HR requirements including updating contracts, furlough, preparing HR letters, redundancies, return to work options etc
- Training – discounted online courses for you and your team, including H&S at work, management techniques and many business related options
- Mental Health & Wellbeing – if you are worried about your team returning to work and/or how Covid-19 has affected them, we have fantastic one off or ongoing support options available including training mental health first aiders within your business
- Employment Law – if you have to make difficult decisions within your business, or if you have a situation that requires some legal advice, we have access to an Employment Solicitor who can deal with any legalities for you
- Coaching – developing your employees to deliver great results, our coach can work with you to build the capability of your people across your business, enabling them to focus on problem solving, collaborating better and improving customer experience
To find out how our team can assist you with your recruitment needs, please call us on 0121 296 5766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org